E2B v.1.30 coming soon!
- New file extension .isopup supported for booting Puppy linux ISOs (no persistence)
- E2B can now be in a Logical partition on the USB boot drive
- grub4dos 0.4.6 with USB driver menu option in Main menu
- Option in MyE2B.cfg to use grub4dos 04.6 and it's own USB drivers on start-up - fix for buggy BIOSes
- If CheckAccess fails on start-up due to buggy USB BIOS, grub4dos 0.4.6 USB drivers are loaded automatically.
- Make_E2B_USB_Drive.cmd script improved (Grubinst on an NTFS formatted drive didn't always work). Now in \_ISO\docs\Make_E2B_USB_Drive folder.
If you want to try it before I release it, look in the Downloads page.
Also, new .isoWB file extension for WinBuilder PE ISOs so you can have multiple ISOs of the same build on one E2B drive.