Need Help? Can't get something to work? Found a bug?...
Then please contact me and I will try to get it working for you.
But first... please, please, please use the SITE MAP!!!
FALSE-POSITIVE VIRUS WARNINGSPlease do not contact me about a download having a virus unless you are very sure it really does!No E2B version has ever contained a virus! If it was infected, then 100,000 people would be complaining!
Before you contact me, please use the FAQ sub-pages, Site Map and Search site box first - everything you need should be on this site!
- A list of tested payload files with tips/instructions (including payloads that are known not to work) - always check here first.
- Lots of blog posts with more details on various Easy2Boot methods and payloads here.
- A bespoke design service is available.
- New! E2B eBooks now available (complete course on making a multiboot USB drive)!
- Tip: Try making a bootable USB Flash drive using Rufus. If it works, you can use the MPI ToolKit to make a .imgPTN file from the USB drive and add the image to your E2B USB drive. Please let me know if Rufus works but E2B does not.
Please test with the latest Beta version of E2B and MakePartImage before reporting a problem.
The latest Beta may contain bug-fixes.
You can use the form below to email me (Steve Si) or click on the Chat icon >>>> if you see it on this website (enable pop-ups in your browser).
Tip: Look in the \_ISO\docs\Sample mnu files folder for examples of menu files for many special payloads or functions.
Contact Me Form
Note: You will see 'Thank you. Your message has been emailed to me.' when your message has been sent successfully.
Note: Click the Send button - when sent successfully, the contact form will be removed and you will see a confirmation message.
Please give as much detail as possible!
I get many emails every day about RMPrepUSB, USB booting, Easy2Boot, my YouTube videos, my various blogs and the 140+ Tutorials I have written on rmprepusb.com - so please explain the problem clearly and tell me how I can reproduce the issue. Include a step-by-step description.
Also, please don't assume I can remember what you told me a month ago! Don't just say 'I followed the instructions' without detailing exactly which instructions you followed! Easy2Boot works for many thousands of people all over the world - so it is highly likely that there is something 'different' about your equipment, your payload files or your procedures - so please describe your equipment and methods and observations accurately so we can figure out a solution as quickly as possible.